Experiencing issues and technical glitches in QuickBooks is quite common. One such error that we are going to talk about is QuickBooks Error Code 1311, which is a commonly reported error. This error appears either during updating QuickBooks or while exporting a report from the financial statement designer to MS excel. If you are also facing such an error, then go through this post or get in touch with the QuickBooks Support team at +1(844)405-0907, and discuss your queries with our team professionals and let them help you with the issue.
Causes of the error
The below-stated factors are expected to trigger such an error in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
- Damaged or corrupted Microsoft office can be one reason behind such errors.
- Or the CD from which the user might be installing the same is corrupted.
- The last reason can be the MS office version is not compatible with QuickBooks software.
Steps to fix the error 1311 in QuickBooks
The user can try to eliminate the error successfully in QuickBooks using the steps below.
- Insert QB CD into the CD-ROM and verify if the installation starts on its own.
- After that, right-click the start button and then tap on EXPLORE
- Now, the user is required to create a folder in the desktop to copy the installation files
- The next step is to browse QuickBooks CD-ROM and do a right click on it to EXPLORE.
- After that find QuickBooks and other third-party folders and then tap on the setup.exe
- Now, hold the Ctrl key on the desktop and press file and folder to copy the files
- The next step is to paste these copied files into the new folder that you created.
- In case the errors occur again, then the issue of the CD ROM
- In such situation, the user is required to make sure to call the customer care executive so that they can help the user to solve the error and the user can resume working.
- In case any error occurs at the time of copying, the user can open the new folder
- The last step is to tap on setup.exe to get started with the installation.
Toward the end of this post, we expect the user to understand the set of steps to eliminate the error from its root cause. However, if the user continues to face a similar issue even after performing the set of steps above, then, in that case, connecting with our experts at +1(844)405-0907 is recommended. Our professionals have the right knowledge to eliminate the errors from the root cause and help QuickBooks users to work smoothly on QuickBooks.