A payroll tax table is a chart that characteristics different columns, assisting to find out the apt taxes to be suspended from the employee's paycheck. It should be noted that the withholding taxes are generally affected by numerous factors just like the income sum, the marital status of the worker, and also the payment schedule, just as bi-weekly, monthly, etc. The user is required to have an active payroll subscription if they wish to update the tax table. Below we have discussed the steps to update the QuickBooks payroll tax table. However, if you need expert assistance, then give us a call at +1(844)405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
Read Also: Troubleshoot QuickBooks error code 6073
Procedure to download the QuickBooks payroll tax tables updates
The user can perform the below steps to update the QuickBooks payroll tax table updates. Let us have a look:
- The first step is to choose employees tab
- And then choose get the payroll updates
- Once done with that select download entire payroll update
- And hit update tab
- After that, the user will see a message appearing stating: “A new tax table and updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your Desktop. Click OK to read about the modification.”
- Now, click on ok tab and end the process
Steps to Install a Payroll Tax Table update from a CD (Disk Delivery Service:)
For installing QuickBooks payroll tax table, the user needs to perform the below set of steps:
- The first step is to insert payroll update CD
- Now, open the get payroll updates tab
- Also, Select employees option and then click QuickBooks payroll updates
- Search for the ‘update.dat‘ or ‘data file‘ in the ‘Install Payroll Update window
- Perform the necessary actions and respond to the prompts.
- Click on browse tab
- Tap to choose CD drive from the ‘Look in the drop-down arrow‘, in the install from window.
- Choose ‘date or update3. dat‘ from the ‘Payroll Update Disk‘ and after that click on ‘Open‘ to proceed.
- Go for between the ‘update.dat or update3.dat‘.
- Click on the open
- Hit ok tab
At the end of this segment, we hope that the steps above might help the user to update QuickBooks payroll tax table. However, if there is any query or if the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks Payroll customer support team at +1(844)405-0907 is recommended.